Maniscalco Launched Victoria Recycled Metal Mosaic Series
Maniscalco, the Australian-based designer and wholesaler of glass, stone and metal decorative tiles, launched the Victoria Metal Mosaic Series made of 98% post-consumer recycled aluminum. The product includes “Mini Hexy” (pictured here in Falls Creek Blend) which consists of 1.25- by 1.5-in. mosaic tiles delivered on 11.5- by 10-in. sheets. A second color – Mt. Stirling Blend – is also available. The Victoria Metal line consists of:
• Hexy – 2 colors – Mt. Stirling Blend and Falls Creek Blend
• Mini Hexy – two colors – Mt. Stirling Blend and Falls Creek Blend
• Interlock – two colors – Mt. Stirling Blend and Falls Creek Blend
• Mini Versi – two colors – Mt. Stirling Blend and Falls Creek Blend
• 1×1 – one color – Falls Creek Blend
Each mosaic is 8 mm thick with a recessed backing making it considerably lighter weight. All of these products are suitable for interior residential or commercial wall areas, in wet or dry locations, such as shower walls and kitchen or vanity backsplashes. Additionally, they may be installed vertically in exterior frost-free areas.