The American Planning Association Sustainable Communities Division (APA-SCD) announced the call for nominees for its Fourth Annual Awards for Excellence in Sustainability. APA-SCD continues to promote, lead and celebrate all efforts related to Sustainability Planning during this challenging time.
The Awards for Excellence in Sustainability honor those projects, policies, plans, and people who show exemplary leadership and inspiration in sustainability planning and implementation.
The 2017 award categories include:
• Sustainability or Resiliency Plan or Project
• Sustainable Policy, Law, or Tool
• Sustainable Urban Design Plan or Development Project
• Sustainable Building Project
• Sustainable Park, Recreation, or Open Space Project
• Sustainable Transportation Project
• Sustainable Green Infrastructure Project
• Leadership in Sustainability
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, February 28, 2017 by 8:00 p.m.
You may also be interested in this article about NRF Scholarship applications.